Réduire
X
  • Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• SIDA L'arnaque ou l'effroyable supercherie

Well I jumped into the river,too many times to make it home ,I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone ,If it doesn't show give it time ,to read between the lines ,cause I see the storm getting closer ,and the waves they get so high ,seems everything we've ever known's here ,

Re : SIDA L'arnaque ou l'effroyable supercherie

L'imposture scientifique du SIDA

Dernière modification par breakdown, 08 December 2012, 17h38.
    Well I jumped into the river,too many times to make it home ,I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone ,If it doesn't show give it time ,to read between the lines ,cause I see the storm getting closer ,and the waves they get so high ,seems everything we've ever known's here ,

Commentaire

Commentaire

Commentaire

VÉRITÉ CHOC AFFAIRE SIDA

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X