Réduire
X
  • Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Grippe H1N1

Well I jumped into the river,too many times to make it home ,I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone ,If it doesn't show give it time ,to read between the lines ,cause I see the storm getting closer ,and the waves they get so high ,seems everything we've ever known's here ,

Re : Grippe H1N1

Well I jumped into the river,too many times to make it home ,I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone ,If it doesn't show give it time ,to read between the lines ,cause I see the storm getting closer ,and the waves they get so high ,seems everything we've ever known's here ,

Commentaire

VACCiN H1N1 UN POiSON TRES TOXiQUE

Commentaire

Vaccins: un biologiste dénonce la désinformation

Commentaire

Le scandale vaccinal - Sylvie Simon, journaliste

Dernière modification par breakdown, 08 December 2012, 17h53.

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X