Réduire
X
  • Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• La Puce RFID pour Tous en 2017 Selon la TV Américaine

Well I jumped into the river,too many times to make it home ,I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone ,If it doesn't show give it time ,to read between the lines ,cause I see the storm getting closer ,and the waves they get so high ,seems everything we've ever known's here ,

Re : La Puce RFID pour Tous en 2017 Selon la TV Américaine

Well I jumped into the river,too many times to make it home ,I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone ,If it doesn't show give it time ,to read between the lines ,cause I see the storm getting closer ,and the waves they get so high ,seems everything we've ever known's here ,

Commentaire

Commentaire

Commentaire

Commentaire

Puce RFID sous-cutanée: Attention danger

Commentaire

Commentaire

Ils Veulent Nous Implanter Une Puce Pour Nous Controler .flv

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X